Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tricks and Treats

We had our annual Trunk or Treat at church Sunday night. Riley dressed up as Laura Ingalls Wilder, Walker as Superman, and Owen was just dying to be a dalmation! :) We all had a great time.






We finally carved a jack-o-lantern, last night. As you can tell, we couldn't agree on what kind of face to give him...so, he has one rectangular eye and one circle eye.

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Anna Leigh said...

Your kids look so cute! I love Riley's costume. She looks so pretty. Owen looks so sweet, sleeping in that dalmation costume. I know you guys had fun. I wish we could have been there!

Mommy of Boys said...

It was a fun trunk-or-treat, wasn't it? I thought your kids looked so cute. We had issues on agreement with our Jack-o-lantern too. We've had that a lot lately with my boys! :)