Here are the rules--1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I love to fold clothes. I guess it's therapeutic or something, but I truly enjoy it. It relaxes me. However, I don't particularly enjoy putting clothes away. Weird, I know.
2. I cannot stand to hear people say, "Look it!", instead of "Look at him/her/it!". I also get squeamish when someone says,"Do you have it on your person?", instead of "Do you have it with you" or "Are you carrying it?" Ugghhh! Where did these phrases come from????
3. I graduated from the University of Alabama with a B.S. in Early Childhood/Elementary Education. I taught Kindergarten for three years. I love working with children, but decided that staying home with our own children was better for our family. I love being a stay-at-home mom!
4. I have two fears: 1. Bridges collapsing and 2. Our house catching on fire. I am constantly devising a plan that will allow me to get myself and all 3 children out of the car if a bridge
collapses. I also have a fire safey plan and check our smoke detectors very regularly.
5. When I was in the third grade, I started playing fast-pitch softball. I fell in love with it and played until the summer before I went to college. I played first, short stop, third, left field, and I pitched.
6. The clothes in my closet are arranged according to color and type. I love the sense of order and makes me feel somewhat organized.
7. Since I am up in the middle of the night nursing Owen, I have gotten hooked on investigative crime shows. Two of my favorites right now are Forensic Files and Investigators. If I don't already have one recorded, I scan the channels until I find one. Usually MSNBC or Court TV has one playing.
8. My pinky finger on my right hand is much shorter than the one on my left hand. When I was in the first grade, I fell while running around the track at school. I fell on my side on top of my hand and broke the growth platelet in my finger. Needless to say, it did not continue to grow.
Now, I tag Anna Leigh, Amber, Kate, Kristy, Julie, Heather, Amy C., and Jen
1 comment:
Thanks for tagging me! I can't wait to do this on my own blog. I have to think a while before I can do it though.
Post a Comment