Yes, folks...we have snow! Walker was so excited. When we first started talking about the fact that it was supposed to snow, he said, "It's gonna snow and Santa will come!!". Poor child. I guess in his little mind he is thinking snow + winter = Santa. I mean, who wouldn't? Every Christmas movie special that he saw a few short weeks ago depicted Santa riding a sleigh in SNOW. Not to mention several Christmas carols talk about it. Not here in Alabama, though. We were ecstatic to see 1/2 inch of the white stuff, this morning. Riley and Walker played in the snow, after Riley's basketball game. They were able to make a small snowman (which by the way is still standing a few hours, and melted snow later). And I got some much coveted pictures of my kids with snowballs in hand and beautiful snow all around.
Daddy got in on the action
Walker chasing Mommy with a snowball
Walker, Riley & Owen enjoying the snow
Our snowman, complete with pirate belt scarf
3 comments:
Great pictures Anna! The one of Riley looks like the picture that I would remove from a frame to put my picture in!!
Love the pictures! That's so fun that it snowed. We went to Atlanta just as it was beginning to fall at our house.
How awesome that you guys got that much snow! We got nothing that stuck and we are farther north than you. The kids look great in the snow. Riley is beautiful!
Post a Comment