So, it's January and with the new year comes new ways of thinking and living. I am trying really hard to start eating a little healthier. I have gotten into a great exercise routine...running/weights on Mondays and Fridays, muscle flex class on Wednesdays, and spinning on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but the whole eating better part of the equation is really hard. If I could just not snack during the day, I would be doing really good....Every day is a new day, right?
Here is a Weight Watchers recipe that a friend of mine told me about recently (Thanks Renee!)
They are really good and only 2 Weight Watchers points each!!!
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
1 (18 oz) spice cake mix
1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
Mix ingredients and pour into muffin tin. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Makes 24 muffins and will keep in the refrigerator several days.
Happy, healthy snacking!
By the way, check out Konfetti Kids for some easy sick-day solutions.
2 comments:
No oil? That's great. The Carpenters will definitely be trying these.
Anna,
I found your blog through a friend of a friend and I recognized you from Birmingham. I can't remember how I knew you( I have a terrible memory), but I remember us playing together when we were little. I was Allison Donahoo. I can't recall your maiden name. Your children are precious!! We also have three and live in Montgomery. Check out my blog...you may have to scroll back a few pages to see a picture of me, I'm a photography freak and am always behind the camera. Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment