Among all the craziness, we had some fun, bright spots here and there.
Riley played the part of an Egyptian princess in a school program about Ancient Egypt. She did awesome and sang beautifully! She was so excited about wearing all the make-up, but was definitely ready to get it off at the end of the day. :)
Owen is now officially sitting up. I sat him on the floor, just yesterday, to see what would happen and this was the result. I took a picture because he was too precious. He actually sat there for 5 minutes. He is getting so big, too fast.
Walker asked the other day, "Why is Jesus' name Amen?" I thought it was hilarious. I know he has heard us say at the end of prayers "in Jesus' name, Amen" and probably thought that "amen" was Jesus' last name? Who knows. The things kids say...
So, there are some highlights from our week. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
3 comments:
It's about time you put a recent picture of Walker up. He's adorable!! Love the Jesus Amen story. Grant is saying the funniest things too these days! If only I would take the time to blog about it... :)
OK, can I just delete my last comment! :) I know your baby's name is Owen, not Walker. And, after the comment I decided to scroll down to your last post and realized you did just put up a recent picture of Owen. Oh, my mommy brain drives me crazy!
I am laughing out loud at Walker's comment. I love the innocence of children! Lilly says things like that too that just make you smile.
Owen is adorable! I love that little face! I am glad to see that you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment