Thursday, January 17, 2008
The Diamondbacks
Riley has just started playing Upward basketball, a church league here in town. Her team is the Diamondbacks, made up of 7 Kindergarten and 1st grade girls. She has had two games and loves it. She scored twice in the last game and played really good defense. Her age group doesn't officially keep score, but all the mamas in the stands do (our team has won both games!). We are so proud of her. Tim is her coach and they have had a "ball" (sorry!) together. I'm just having a hard time with the Friday night practices at 6pm. I guess it is better than being in the middle of the week...Here are some pics from courtside. Maybe this week I can get a picture of her actually making a shot. Until then...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I bet it feels strange to see you child out there playing basketball. I am starting to get that feeling as I watch Lilly get older. You guys are wonderfully blessed!
Post a Comment