Monday, February 11, 2008



I have to brag on my sweet Riley. Thursday night, she and several friends auditioned for Tuscaloosa Children's Theater's production of "Seussical the Musical", a muscial based on the books of Dr. Seuss. We found out yesterday that she will be playing the part of a fish/hunches (not sure what that is)/circus-performer. She is sooooo excited and we are so proud of her. About 150 children, teenagers, and college students tried out, and only 80 were cast. It has already been a great experience, and I am sure she is going to learn so much. So, there is my brag for the day!

4 comments:

Mommy of Boys said...

You should be proud of her...that's great!

Katie Howard said...

I am so excited for Riley and am very proud of her. I am looking forward to seeing her perform. I hope to be able to make it to her debut as an actress.

Heather said...

Congratulations to Riley--that's a huge deal!

Amy Lauren said...

will you email me your email address i just set my blog to private and i didn't have your address to add you amylauren717@gmail.com