Monday, May 25, 2009

Our Latest News

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is awesome Anna!!! Congrats on the newest chapter of your life.

Duane said...

here we go!! awesome video. so glad to be making the journey with you all! blessings

Jenny said...

Yeah!! Love the video. Love your family.

Uncle D said...

Fantastic!! God is obviously working through you guys to change the life of one child and many others that that child will touch in the coming years. Way to go!!

Not to mention, I'm going to be an Uncle again!!!

Brittany said...

wow Anna and Tim! That is awesome that you are being vessels for God in that way! I will be praying for yall regarding this next journey for your family!

TrueTrio Designs said...

I am in tears... what a beautiful path God is leading you down! We pray that someday we'll follow you down this road. You're in our prayers!

Caroline said...

oh Anna! This is amazing! I can't wait to follow your journey with your family!

Mary Beth said...

Congratulations! A friend shared with me a link to your blog. We are also adopting from Ethiopia! We've received our referral for a 4 month old little boy and are just waiting to pass court so we can bring him home.
Hope your process goes smoothly and quickly!
Mary Beth Picker
www.caseypicker.com