Well, it has been forever since I have posted. Things have been so busy around here...taking care of children, a husband and maintaining a household, not to mention being 9 months pregnant, can really take its toll.
The summer is about halfway over and we still have some exciting things to look forward to. My original due date is July 19th, but I will be induced on Friday, July 6th. Yes, that's right, this Friday! I am so ready, but I have a long "to do" list for this week. The nursery is 95% finished, the carseat and base are in the car, we have a good supply of diapers and wipes on hand...so I guess the necessities are taken care of. It's the little things: shelf and valance to hang in the nursery, clean house from top to bottom (dreading this one), buy a few birthday gifts that are coming up, etc. Riley and Walker are so excited (Riley says she's only a "little excited" because we are not having a girl). I am sure she will get over that when Owen arrives. Pray for us on Friday and I promise to update soon with pictures.
2 comments:
Good to hear from you Anna! I'm a terrible blogger so don't feel bad. :) So excited that Owen will be coming this Friday!! I hope everything goes smoothly with the delivery. You'll be in my prayers.
Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see pictures!! :)
Post a Comment