Friday, March 09, 2007

21 Weeks and Counting!

I am now in my 21st week of pregnancy and everything is going great. We went yesterday for an ultrasound and to find out the gender of the baby. It looks like we will be having another little boy in July. He looks great and seems to be developing on cue. The ultrasound tech had a hard time getting him to cooperate for pictures. He was hiding his face most of the time, but did have his behind in the air long enough for a "between the legs" shot. Hilarious! Riley and Walker are very excited about "little brother". However, I must say Riley was a tad disappointed when she found out the baby wasn't a girl. We have decided on a name: Owen Bennett and we will call him "Owen". We are very excited and can't wait for the new addition!

2 comments:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

COngratulations on your new addition to be! so exciting!!! you will be in our prayers!

Mommy of Boys said...

We're all excited about Owen! I was just thinking of him last night when I was with you all...who is this little cutie going to look like?!