So, here are a few more ornaments that I have been working on. Ornaments with 1 letter are $6, two letters are $8, three letters are $10, four + letters are $15. Glass ornaments are also $6. To place an order, comment here, find me on Facebook (Anna Howard Dreyfus), or email me at anna_dreyfus@bellsouth.net
Once again, all proceeds go to our Ethiopian adoption fund.

Joy...$10
glass Roll Tide...$6
Auburn dot...$6
glass Peace...$6
fun dot...$6
glass Joy...$6
glass War Eagle...$6
glass initial...$6
3 comments:
You are really dedicated if you are making Auburn ornaments :).
You got it sista! Money is money when it comes to fundraising...YOU know what I mean! I remember saying the other night as I was painting them, "What is this world coming to?" Oh well....who cares?
HI Anna! I found your blog through a mutual friend (but I also used to carpool with your husband to HealthSouth many moons ago!) :) and I wanted to place an order for some ornaments. Can I have 4? I want the single letters S, A, L and F.
Also, I couldn't access your "other designs" page so I'm not real sure what colors I want on the ornaments. Could you send me a link? Thanks! Good luck to you guys and God bless! :)
Post a Comment