Saturday, April 26, 2008

Malibu Here I Come!


Yes, that's right...Me, Owen, my good friend Abby, and 9 others from our church are leaving early Monday morning for Malibu, California to attend and perform at the Pepperdine Lecture Series. This is the 2nd year that the UCC Praise team has been out to Pepperdine, but only my 1st year. I am really excited. Like I said, I am taking Owen and a friend to help me with him. Tim is staying at home with Riley and Walker....Riley has school and Walker has t-ball. It is going to be a good trip, but I am a little nervous about how the time change will affect Owen's schedule, remembering to pack everything I will need, etc. Oh, well. Everyone that has been out to Malibu, says I am going to love it. I think one thing I am looking forward to is no humidity! Right now the weather says highs in the '70's and lows in the '50's....perfect. Anyway, keep us all in your prayers. I am sure I will have lots of pics to upload when I get back Friday night. 'Til then....

2 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

How fun! alot of people from our church are going to pepperdine as well and i have to say i'm a little jealous! Have fun!
~Amy

Mommy of Boys said...

I know you're loving it out there! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!