Monday, September 03, 2007

Li'l O

Owen is now eight weeks old. Time is flying by so fast. It seems like just the other day we were coming home from the hospital with him. He is growing like a weed and is really a happy baby....most of the time. He doesn't go back to the pediatrician until Sept. 26th, but I think he weighs close to 10 lbs., now. He is a pretty good sleeper, too. He seems to be doing better taking naps during the day, and sometimes will sleep for four hours at a time during the night. Tim has been a huge help. A few weeks ago, he agreed to get Owen from his bed and bring him to me to nurse, and then I take him back to bed. This arrangement is working out great. I am finding it really hard around the 4 am feeding to return him to his bed, though. It is so much easier to just lay him down beside me. We both sleep really well during that time. I keep telling myself that since I won't be having any more children, I'm going to enjoy every last bit of this baby stage....and I have. Here are a few pics of "Li'l O" as we like to call him.



4 comments:

Jackson said...

Hi Anna,
SO great to hear from you. Lil O' is so beautiful! I hope all is well. Take care & keep in touch.
kate72gville@yahoo.com
~Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,
Owen is so precious, he reminds me of walker when he was that little...so so precious!
~Amy Conner

Anna said...

Amy,
That is so funny that you say that. We think the exact same thing. Take care!
~Anna

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics of Owen! He is absolutely adorable! I also loved reading all about Walker. I hope you all are doing well.
~Anna Leigh